Posted by Agus ramadhani

eBOOK Kiat Sukses Promosi Blog

Kontes seo "kampanye damai pemilu indonesia 2009" tinggal menghitung hari..10 hari ini saya mencoba sekuat apa pengaruh backlink pada keyword..kalo ada yang mau bantu dukung om bisa memasang link ini di blog masing2. Silahkan copy-paste kode dibawah, thanks banget atas dukunganya :).

Posted by Agus ramadhani

Kampanye Damai Pemilu Indonesia 2009

Dalam buku elektornik ini anda juga akan menemukan kiat sukses dan point penting dalam kegiatan promosi blog serta bagaimana etika promosi yang terkandung didalamnya. Untuk kedepan eBook ini tidak saya gratiskan lagi dan tentu saja materinya lebih berbobot dari Free Edition. Jadi segera download dan pastikan anda pertama yang membacanya.

Welcome to my website

3 Reasons Why You Should Use Storytelling

If I tell you that you should post at least once a day, and that posting frequency is extremely important for a successful blog, what will be your reaction? Probably a modest “OK.”
storytelling.gif
What if, instead, I tell you the story about when I increased the posting frequency on my own blog, illustrating what motivated me to do so, how I implemented the new strategy and the wonderful results I got out of it. Maybe this time you will say, “Interesting, I should try that.”
What is the difference between the two approaches? The first one is stating a cold opinion. The second one, on the other hand, is telling a story that the reader can relate to. If used correctly, storytelling can be a very powerful communication tool, and here is why:
1. Stories are authentic. Stories come from personal experiences (well, some are invented, but you know what I mean…). It makes a big difference if you are reading about something that the author thinks it might be true compared to something that he actually experienced in the first place.
2. Stories create a connection. Ever caught yourself reading or listening to a story and thinking, “Yeah, I know what you mean!”? That is because you can related to the story somehow, maybe you experienced something similar in the past, for instance. Once you get that connection in place it is much easier to deliver a message, and it is also easier to call people to action.
3. Stories are easy to remember. I bet you have been to a couple of conferences or seminars before. There is always this guy that cranks up dozens of Powerpoint slides and slams you down with numbers, statistics, facts and the like. Guess what, half an hour after he is finished with his presentation you will not remember a single thing. People that instead go on stage with an interesting and engaging story are the most effective ones. You just get it, and when you are back home you will even repeat the story to friends and relatives.
As you can see, storytelling is a very efficient communication technique. While it does not belong in every post, it can certainly add some salt to specific ones. Good luck with your next stories!

www.dailyblogtips.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KumpulBlogger